Where does the Holy Spirit live?



Jesus of Nazareth said,

Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the very works’ sake.
Verily, verily I say unto you, he that believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these shall he do, because I go to My Father.

And whatsoever you shall ask in My name, 
that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If you shall ask anything in My name, I will do it!

“If you love Me, keep My commandmentsAnd I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever”, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it see Him not, neither know Him. But you know Him, for He dwells with you, and shall be in you.
“I will not leave you comfortless; 
I will come to you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Receiving the Holy Spirit of YHVH (YEHOVAH)"

"Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit"

Keep in Step with the Holy Spirit!